Friday, January 30, 2015

on being social

I consider myself more introverted, but these days being a gallery owner forces me to be more 'social' ~ social media that is.  Today, the dmg has all facets of social media covered including Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.  I even have my own blog!

My most recent Instagram pic
I can't keep up with all the social media without help from my staff, but I'm proud to say that I do most of the pinning and instagramming for the gallery myself. I also write my own blog and create the gallery e-letters. It's a great way for me to keep in touch with my customers {Katrina!} and still find a way to be creative.

So join us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter today.  Let us keep you in the loop about what's happening at the dmg.  You won't be disappointed, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment