Monday, January 19, 2015

American Made Show

Despite my return flight being cancelled, my buying trip to the American Made Show in DC was quite fun.  I caught up with many of the wonderful artists I represent and met some amazing new talents.  I even saw a couple of my best friends from college for dinner, so it was a great trip overall.

da metals
Here's a quick report of my findings from my first buying trip of 2015.  I picked up a few new jewelry lines including Henry Wichusen, Erica Stankwytch Bailey, and da metals.  Other newbies to the dmg this year include glass artist Gary Bodker and woodworker Robert Jones. 

Gary Bodker



Not to worry, I also reordered from dmg favorites such as Leandra Drumm, Rachel Atherley, and Ananda Khalsa.  These artists had their own new designs to show off at American Made and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you throughout the year!
American Made Show

No comments:

Post a Comment