Thursday, March 14, 2013

spring has sprung!

It's hard to believe six months has passed since I assumed ownership of the gallery.  I admit, I was initially unsure as to whether I could successfully balance being a business owner, wife and mother of 4-year-old twins.  Yet, I've been able to stay focused in both facets of my life ~ I have my amazing staff and family to thank for that.  It's been an amazing ride thus far and I look forward to taking the DMG to new heights this year!

Photo: My new upstairs office at the gallery!  Yes, the walls are lavender :)It was nice to take in warmer temperatures this past weekend in Western Mass.  Spring symbolizes an exciting time at the gallery when new merchandise starts arriving on a daily basis.  And spring has definitely sprung at DMG! The gallery is filled with beautiful new work by Liz Ryan, Para Clocks, Deb Brilla, and Todd Reed just to name a fewI returned from a buying trip a couple of weeks ago with a tall pile of orders for the entire year.  Stay tuned for more!

I'm excited to launch this blog and share gallery news and pics about upcoming events and new merchandise.  I hope you get to know me a little better too. 

I'm also excited for my new upstairs office with lavender walls :)


No comments:

Post a Comment