Thursday, March 28, 2013

my discovery in dwell

I like anything house-related ~ architecture, real estate, and interior design. I am one of those people who watch HGTV and shout out which house I think the buyers are going to go for on House Hunters.  I am also a huge fan of Dwell Magazine and enjoy reading the publication cover to cover. 

Last Dec, I was browsing through Dwell and came across an ad of Vanessa Gade's workHer jewelry caught my attention immediately and I knew I had to have it at the gallery.  I contacted Vanessa in Jan and her collection is now at the DMG!

 



Vanessa's jewelry is architectural and modern.  I love the concept behind her collectionAsymmetrical, yet balanced, minimalist, yet complex.  Her pieces are like studies on geometry, kinetics, and balance. 

Little did I know Dwell could lead me to a great jeweler! Thanks Dwell ;) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment