Monday, January 18, 2016

American Made Show

Gary Bodker

I had my first buying trip of 2016 this past weekend at the American Made Show in DC. It was a brief, but productive trip filled with great reorders from current dmg artists, as well as a few new finds.  

Since I only see these artists once or twice a year, it's always great to reconnect with them at these shows and see what they are up to both personally and creatively. 

Christophe Poly



Be on the lookout for new work from some of my favorites including Vanessa Gade, Gary Bodker, Leonie Lacouette, and Daphne Olive in the next few months! I also had the pleasure of finding two new jewelers, Christophe Poly and Marisa Krol. Excited for Marisa's collection of stud earrings and Christophe's architecturally-inspired jewelry!



No comments:

Post a Comment