Friday, February 20, 2015

American Craft Council Show

I headed down to Baltimore on a buying trip to the American Craft Council show this week.  I was desperately hoping for warmer temperature, but it was just as cold and windy down there as home.  Yet despite the cold weather, it was a very successful trip.

 
This year, in addition to many reorders from some of my favorites, I picked up a new line of stingray bracelets by Lema J and a collection of adorable glass vases and perfume bottles by Keysha Koy. I also rekindled my business relationship with artists such as Pascale Judet, whose clocks I absolutely adore.  Looking forward to receiving these orders this spring and summer!  Stay in touch with dmg via FB, Instagram, Twitter, e-letters, and my blog ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment