Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I just got back from another successful buying trip.  This time I headed further south to Baltimore, where the temperature was slightly warmer with hardly any snow left on the ground. It was enough to make me smile :)

Rossheim & Marrinson
The American Craft Council show was great.  I reordered from our favorites such as Anne Sportun, Scott Pernicka and Studio Paran.  I rediscovered Rossheim and Marrinson, whose beautiful work we represented at the gallery in the past.  Their ceramic vessels with their bold colors, simple forms, and textures will brighten up your day! 


Mark Gardner
The new comers to the gallery from this show include Mark Gardner and David Levy.  Mark makes wooden salad bowls with milk paint finishes that are simple and modern.  David creates a line of game boards such as dominoes, backgammon, and cribbage. I've been in search of wooden bowls and games for a long time, so it was great to find them both.  I'm very excited that they are joining the dmg family! 


Studio Paran



No comments:

Post a Comment