Monday, April 15, 2013

Alexis Bittar

It's finally here . . . Alexis Bittar is now at the DMG!  

 









I've been contemplating carrying Alexis' jewelry for some time and finally took the plunge this year.  My husband and I drove to their corporate office in NYC this winter and had such a blast selecting stock from the Miss Havisham and Lucite collections.  We even got to see the press room that houses thousands of jewelry pieces, as well as outrageous headpieces and masks that Alexis has created over the years for fashion shows and celebrities such as Lady Gaga!

Yes, Alexis Bittar is a big name in the fashion industry. I don't tend towards famous brands in my gallery, but I just love his jewelry ~ its playfulness, designs, affordability, the whole bit.  And believe it or not, his jewelry is one of the few fashion houses that still produces in the United States. Having American-made merchandise is one of the important aspects of my business and I'm thrilled to have Alexis' work here!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment